SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

Share | 

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sicilia

Experience : 298

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 0:25

Having predicted this from maybe happening, she interfered immediatly. "Easy, easy, your recovering from system shock. Put the gun down, we're not going to hurt you, we came to save you. If we wanted to do something to you, we wouldn't have revived you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 0:43

Zemalia makes no hostile move towards Axo, still not knowing it is him. She watches as the Zeltron tries to calm him down.

Affection
Jag 20
Barracudas 20 
Lind'drala 15
Sicilia 20
Axo 5
Marinez 0
Blood'gunner 0
Ceviran - 10
Oyo - 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jag

Experience : 244

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 0:49

Jag grabs his gun and points at the hostile cyborg: "Put your ... hand down now! You are on a republic ship, identify yourself!"

Barracudas: +25
Ceviran Affection: +15
Zemalia Affection: +10
Sicilia Affection: +15
Axo Affection: +5

Lin'drala Affection: -5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axo

Experience : 350

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 1:10

Axo's disk ear rotates at Jag's voice and then scans him. When he finds him in republic database, Axo identifies him as republic soldier, and then decides to lower his weapon and do what was asked: "I am Axo, Medic and Copilot of Vigilance Beacon." His memory is still reading Zemalia as hostile, maybe he has outdated information memorized in his chip. He was unable to access any updates since Vigilance Beacon crashed on Dantooine and communications ended up damaged, all what he remembers is what he was told about her, but he does not actual memory of Zemalia's doing in the past, because he did not actually witness Zemalia's falling to the dark side, he was busy playing video games at the time ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 1:21

"Axo... What..." Zemalia is shocked at what has become of the medic she once knew if only for a short while... 
"I was not informed... What happened to you?"
She looked at the cyborg in almost disbelief.

Affection
Jag 20
Barracudas 20 
Lind'drala 15
Sicilia 20
Axo 5
Marinez 0
Blood'gunner 0
Ceviran - 10
Oyo - 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 1:35

"Dread Master." Axo gives a short answer that holds only the half of the truth, covering Barracuda's part in it. "I am detecting increased pitch in your voice, and your eye-pupils constriction. You are negatively surprised ... and ... honest. It does not make sense."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 1:54

"I did not expect to see you like this, I am sorry to see you have sacrificed so much for this crew..."
She looks down saddened. Though she thinks to herself at least she was not the cause when she attacked the crew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 2:32

"And I did not expect to see you at all. What are you doing here? How did you get away from your prison?" Axo then looks at the Zeltron, his light turns blue now: "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 2:46

"The Jedi did not imprison me, though the council did cleanse my body of the corruption the dark side had implemented inside me." 
She pauses for a moment, "When they learned your crew might be in danger they sent me here to come help and redeem myself for previous failings, I hope to live up to their expectations."

Affection
Jag 20
Barracudas 20 
Lind'drala 15
Sicilia 20
Axo 5
Marinez 0
Blood'gunner 0
Ceviran - 10
Oyo - 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 3:33

"It seems so, Jedi do not grant me access to all their secrets." Axo listens further to Zemalia and she finally reminds him: "My mission, I need to help the crew, I need to repair the ship, but they still did not return, they vent to the Jedi Enclave yesterday and still no word of them." Axo moves to Marinez to prepare him for kolto tank, removing his armor and checking his vital signs and skin burns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 3:45

"Is he gonna make it, and do you have any idea where the rest of the crew might be?" 
"If you are feeling upto it I think we could use any assistance you can provide if the ship remains secure."

Affection
Jag 20
Barracudas 20 
Lind'drala 15
Sicilia 20
Axo 5
Marinez 0
Blood'gunner 0
Ceviran - 10
Oyo - 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 4:00

Sicilia moves to Axo to help him examine the other soldier that was lying next to him, while at the same time introducing herself. "Here, let me help, my name is Sicilia Zavara, I'm a qualafied doctor but I'm more of an independant contracter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 4:08

When Axo and Sicillia finish working on Marinez, Axo picks up almost naked Marinez and brings him to the Kolto Tank where he gently sets him up inside, and closes the tank's door. "The Commando needs time to recover. Med Bay is not damaged. Avoid the east wing when we fly if you do not wish to be sucked out in the space, there are breaches at the hull, it is not safe. We have no resources to seal them here, for now only shields and doors are preventing the possible high air pressure. Gravity systems and life systems are working. Communications are damaged. I need to examine stealth generator and hyperdrive." Axo activates the tank and fills it with kolto and then focuses at Zemalia again: "New Captain Ceviran took over the mission and replaced Jedi Master Lin'drala while she is absent. She lead team to the Jedi Enclave to investigate anomalies, I did not hear of them since 8 hours 34 minutes and 23.2 seconds ago."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 4:17

"Hmmm Jag remain here with Axo and keep the ship secure and make sure Marinez recovers, Scilia and I will go on ahead to the others."

Affection
Jag 20
Barracudas 20 
Lind'drala 15
Sicilia 20
Axo 5
Marinez 0
Blood'gunner 0
Ceviran - 10
Oyo - 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jag

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 9:05

"I understand. Be careful out there." Jag salutes the Jedi Master, and then scouts the ship to secure it from more animals or any hostiles that could approach, so that Axo can work on the ship without distractions. He would land hand to Axo if he needs help with anything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 9:08

Sicilia hears the orders of the Jedi and decides to follow them... for now. "You know, I still don't know your name..." She comments dryly.

[b]Barracudas Affection: 20
Lin'drala Affection: 15
Jag Affection: 15
Axo Affection: 0
Ceviran Affection: 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryGuide
Admin

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 9:12

This is where the group splits up. With Sicilia's pheromones and Zemalia's stench, the couple would be able to move outside safely without being targets of any kinrath. They enter the Jedi Academy and move towards the same path that Ceviran's team vent through. Now they arrive to the same crosshall. Left side has collapsed ceiling, it was apparently point where Sicilia's starfighter crashed. There is hot air coming from that direction, but the path is sealed. Demolition is not an option because it would just collapse even more and probably kill anyone nearby. The walls are too heavy for any normal jedi to handle, but not for a mirialan jedi master (tattoo spirit force attack DC 20  3times). The path can be cleared with the Force telekinetic if used carefully through a channeled meditation. On the right side the path appears to be clear. Both sides show connection to the dark side of the Force, which side will Zemalia decide to go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorgameteam.super-forum.net
Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 9:21

"Zemalia is my name." She replies to the Zeltron.
As they make their way to the sight near where the Zeltron apparently crash landed. 
Zemalia tries to clear the rubble using her channelled powers (Mirilian tattoo) 
"Keep watch for a moment, I shall try and clear us a path but be on your guard, I sense the dark side in both directions."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 9:21

The member 'Zemalia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Force Attack' : 11, 12, 11

Success

Zemalia creates passage by removing lot of broken walls and heavy debris, without collapsing anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 10:17

"Roger that." She tells Zemalia. Checking everything over again, her stealth generator, vials, goggles, guns and the other little and useful gadgets on her belt were all still looking fine and in working condition. Now that the ruble is being lifted she looks inside again, spotting something very familiar. "Hey, that's my shuttle, isn't that a coincidence." She mused outloud. "But wait a second, you say you feel the dark side... Wouldn't it be smarter than to call in for Jag and the cyborg, what was him name again... Axo right, Jag and Axo?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryGuide
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 10:58

When the passage becomes cleared from the debris, the heat in air becomes stronger, as if the debris were sealing it inside.

Hazard Environment: Hot Air
Creatures without any DR vs high temperature are slowed down
if they fail a DC. Ie they must skip their next turn in cycle to catch breath.
Creatures within shields or tutaminis are immune to hot air hazard
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 11:01

Zemalia stops and thinks for a moment... The last time she took a risk it came back to haunt her, sure she got the power she was looking for but overall it almost consumed her. Never again.
"Hmmm you might be right."
She activates her holodevice and contacts Axo at the Vigilance Beacon.
"Axo we may need you and Jag with us after all, if you think things will remain stable enough at the ship without you there please come join us here soon as you can."

Affection
Jag 20
Barracudas 20 
Lind'drala 15
Sicilia 20
Axo 5
Marinez 0
Blood'gunner 0
Ceviran - 10
Oyo - 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryGuide
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 11:03

Communications are still not repaired, Zemalia is unable to contact Axo. Pheraps she should try calling Jag instead, Axo is still using Vigilance Beacon server that's broken, while Jag is using Zemalia's shuttle to establish range communications.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 11:07

Failing to reach Axo, Zemalia tries again and contacts Jag
"Jag we may need you and Axo with us after all, if you think things will remain stable enough at the ship without you there please come join us here soon as you can."

Affection
Jag 20
Barracudas 20 
Lind'drala 15
Sicilia 20
Axo 5
Marinez 0
Blood'gunner 0
Ceviran - 10
Oyo - 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jag

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   Sun 30 Nov - 11:14

"Copy." Axo receives orders from Jedi Master and tells them to Axo. "I need to help Jedi Master on the mission, if you do not feel well you can still stay on the ship where it appears to be safer. If you think you are ready for field action, then follow me." Jag leaves the ship to meet with Zemalia at given coordinates. He is still marked with remains of kinrath to be safe from hostile creatures.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2