SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

Share | 

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StoryGuide
Admin

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Mon 17 Nov - 11:13

Marinez Survival 20 auto success
Marinez Reflex 17.5 vs 28 Failure (hp 16)
Blood'Gunner Reflex 17 vs 22 Failure (hp 29.5)

Marinez (16hp) > Blood'Gunner (29.5hp)> Cultist1 (20hp) > Cultist2 (27hp) > Cultist (20hp) > Ceviran (22.5) > Fyria (55hp) > Barracudas (50hp)

Marinez successfully takes cover behind a piece of wall, but one of the cultists force leaps there and catches him with lightsaber for shoulder, making deep cut into Marinez's armor. The other cultist force leaps at Blood'gunner and attacks her with his own saber, but making just a scratch to her armor.

[Ceviran's Turn]
Ceviran's Force Cloak DC bonus to non hostile action +5 (Can remain hidden if keeps Force Cloak UP with DC)
Ceviran's Force Cloak DC bonus to a hostile action +11
Sneak Attack Rank 1 Available

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorgameteam.super-forum.net
Ceviran

Experience : 156

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Mon 17 Nov - 13:56

While running Ceviran looks at the situation and since Marinez seems to be in worse shape than Blood'Gunner she decides to make a run towards Cultist 1 and emerging from the shadows wielding her saberstaff she tries to stab the poor sod.
"Do not give into fear! We have the upper hand here!"

Affection

Axo 0
Barracudas -85
Blood'Gunner -10
Jag -5
Lin'drala -10
Marinez -10
Oyo 0
Sicilia +10

Zemalia -65
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryGuide
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Tue 18 Nov - 0:27

Making Rolls for Ceviran.
H&T: To make a Dice Roll, while posting a reply (not quick reply or edit but a full reply), under Preview and Send you have Dice Rolls (expand or collapse on + icon). Inside the Dices Roll field you have:
Dices Roll #1 - With drop down menu on arrow to select what you roll
Dice Rolls: Square with Number and + Icon, where number represent how many will you roll Dices Roll #1, and + Icon adds Dices Roll #2 with a drop down menu on arrow to select what you roll
When write post and pick up rolls, you press Send and a bot will post rolls right after your post for GM to callculate results from your character sheet.
You may practice Dice Rolls here
Back to top Go down
DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Tue 18 Nov - 0:27

The member 'StoryGuide' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Saber Attack' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Weapon Staff-Saber' : 15

Ceviran: 1 = auto failure (miss)

Marinez (16hp) > Blood'Gunner (29.5hp)> Cultist1 (20hp) > Cultist2 (27hp) > Cultist (20hp) > Ceviran (22.5) > Fyria (55hp) > Barracudas (50hp)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fyria

Experience : 71

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Tue 18 Nov - 1:17

Fyria follows the Captain with attempt to sneak attack the same target, because Marinez is in danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Tue 18 Nov - 1:17

The member 'Fyria' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Saber Attack' : 10

#2 'Weapon Staff-Saber' : 6

10 + 17.5 +5 = 32.5 vs 20 HIT!
DPS energy 6+5=11 sneak attack rank1 50% = 16dps
Cultist1 HP >

Marinez (16hp) > Blood'Gunner (29.5hp)> Cultist1 (4hp) > Cultist2 (27hp) > Cultist (20hp) > Ceviran (22.5) > Fyria (55hp) > Barracudas (50hp)

Cultist maybe sensed Ceviran and was able to dodge her attack but with it he served himself on the plate for Fyria's attack. Cultist scramed in pain and force leaped away from Fyria, holding for the wound that Fyria made on his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryGuide
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Tue 18 Nov - 3:17

[Barracudas' Turn]
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Tue 18 Nov - 23:32

[Quick 3]

Barracudas also moves in to help her teammates in the battle. Closing in on Cultist 2 she moves into Makashii.

Last edited by Barracudas on Tue 18 Nov - 23:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Tue 18 Nov - 23:32

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Saber Attack' : 5, 2, 3

#2 'Weapon Lightsaber' : 10, 7, 8

5+15+7=27vs10 hit! dps 15
2+15+7=24vs10 hit! dps 12
3+15+7=25vs10 kill! dps 13

Marinez (16hp) > Blood'Gunner (29.5hp)> Cultist1 (4hp) > Cultist (20hp) > Ceviran (22.5) > Fyria (55hp) > Barracudas (50hp)

Cultist is dead. Barracudas may perform finisher. It's Marinez's turn now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 0:00

Entering into a ligtsaber duel Barracudas quickly starts to dominate the battle. Blocking each of her adversery's attempts to wound her she is easily dominating the battle. Realising the danger of the situation she uses Makashii's technique, Riposte, to deflect one of the incoming strikes of her less skilled opponent. Moving with the flow of the attack, she makes a spin and, while her opponent is out of balance because of the failed attack, she does a twin strike, diagonnaly, from shoulder to waist. Cutting the crazed cultist in 3 pieces. "May you find peace in the force." She whispers. Looking to the 2 remaining Cultists she calls out to them. "Who's next?" She mocks them. The hue of her lightsabers illuminating her skin, giving her a dangerously lethal but beautiful look.

Lin'drala Affection: 80
Jag Affection: 25
Sicilia Affection: 15
Axo Affection: 0
Marinez Affection: 0
Blood'gunner Affection: 0
Oyo Affection: -10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryGuide
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 2:32

The Force User Cultist turns towards the other one: "Quickly call reinforcements, we are outnumbered. I don't understand how I did not sense them to be so many!?" The force user Cultist rises lightsaber in defense and steps back from the twi'lek, while the cultist with the pistol places his fingers on ear communicator, he is obviously going to call for reinforcements when it's his turn.

Orbital Aid Summon: Sith Fighter

HP: 1000
AB/AIM: 20
DPS: 500 Energy
DPS Projectile (AOE 5 targets): 1500 Energy
Piloting/AC: 15
Immunity (Out of Reach): Melee Attacks

Turns: Marinez > Blood'Gunner > Cultist Force User > Cultist (Summoning Orbital Aid into a new cycle) > Ceviran > Fyria > Barracudas

Back to top Go down
Fyria

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 3:21

Affection +10
(For sparing Kath Hounds earlier)

Fyria hisses at Cultist Force User's commands and then turns towards the other Cultist who is calling for reinforcements: "Somebody quickly shoot him before he calls for morrre men!" Fyria then growls at Barracudas: "You rrrealy know how to pick a tarrrget, the trrroopers were safe I was prrrotecting them with the captain, you should have kill the otherrr one instead to childishly mock otherrrs and adverrrtise the ugly colorrr of yourrr skin in middle of battle!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 7:59

"It says a lot that you condemn my actions while you yourself fail to do what you accuse me of not doing. Anyone of them could be able to call in for reinforcements. Neither I or you foresaw that he would do such a thing  nor did anyone else. I succeeded in incapacitating my opponent. While you yourself failed to do so." She says upon hearing the useless comment of Fyria. Trying to bring through her point. "Great job of protecting them by the way." She responds. Sarcasm dripping from her voice. Then responding to the final remark of Fyria. "I don't know what why you are talking of my skin all of a sudden. Anyway you as a warrior should know that a battle is not only on the physical plane. But also on the psychological one. Intimidation, distraction, seduction, Anger... Only a few of the huge amount of potentialweapons that are at your disposal. Scaring an opponent so that he isn't sure about him. Reasoning with him to surrender to a lost cause. Provoking anger so that he becomes reckless and makes a mistake. Seduction is arguably the most powerful of them. How easy is it to defeat an enemy that doesn't expect the cute little girl or the handsome woman that's waving him over to attack him. Even you who maybe doesn't want to admit it are wanted by many." She comments, complementing her looks. But continuing. "Words are as powerful if not more than the very weapon you hold in your hands. So please hold your opinion of me to yourself when we're fighting. You may not like me but you will have to learn how to ignore that when we are fighting for the same cause."

Last edited by Barracudas on Wed 19 Nov - 8:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 8:07

"Gunners! Shoot that one down, you two focus on the other and do it quietly" Ceviran orders with a stern tone as the scene unfolds.

Affection

Axo 0
Barracudas -85
Blood'Gunner -10
Jag -5
Lin'drala -10
Marinez -10
Oyo 0
Sicilia +10

Zemalia -65
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryGuide
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 8:14

Cultist with pistol looks between cathar and twi'lek, facepalming with thoughts: "Idiots. I cannot believe we'll end up killed by them."
Back to top Go down
Fyria

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 8:38

Affection Failure

Fyria responds back to the padawan despite of the Captain's orders to focus on the targets: "I forrresaw what is going to happen, I suppose you did not so I had to tell you what to do, and last I rrrememberrr, I am knight and you arrre padawan, I will wrrrite rrreporrrt to the council about yourrr attitude and throwing commands given by those who outrrrank you back to theirrr face, and we shall see how many points will you have then scorrred forrr yourrr knighthood trrrial. Therrre is nothing that I could learrrn frrrom you. They wield rrred lightsaberrrs, and we did not trrry to speak with them, we attacked them, just like the Captain orrrdered, frrrom shadows, just like cats wait for theirrr prrrey. You do not sharrre worrds with yourrr prey, you take it down. I thought, that since your brain cannot fit in your skull and has to grow out of it (twi'lek lekku), you will be smarter, but now I see they only serve as decoration for cantina dancers, that's where you belong. I cannot believe you are made a padawan, you think that because you took down a guy who wields a saberrr makes you betterrr than me, we saw how you perrrformed against Drrread Masterrr, forrr I was the one frrrom who they fled, I was the one who saved yourrr life, and this is how you thank me. Show some rrrespect. And forrr the matterrr of facts, I know I am wanted by many, therrre is nothing to admit here, but catharrr mate forrr a life, I am not yourrr kind who wants to take everrry man orrr woman they firrrst time see in bed, all they need is few drrinks. Norrr I am the one who strrrikes down allies, just look what you did to Axo." She then insults the padawan on her native tongue with some growls: "Ri niketo g'vlo!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryGuide
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 8:40

Fyria gained 5 points towards chaotic alignment
Back to top Go down
Blood'Gunner

Experience : 59

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 9:19

Blood'Gunner deploys her turret to heal herself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marinez

Experience : 134

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 9:21

Marinez deploys his turret to heal himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 9:21

Frowning she looks to her only superior for guidance, Ceviran. Wanting to follow the Captain's orders but she could not ignore the insults getting throwed at her. The fact that Ceviran didn't say anything to Fyria about what she said to her, removing her hesitation of not responding. "Your sense of pride and your knack of ignoring reason, known to your race are annoying. You again, to my frustration are missing the point. You are, as much as you may desire it, not my suprerior. You only outrank me by name. Unless Master Satele appoints you as my Master, you have no say over me. Your insistence of going to the council is just bordering childlike. If you have a complaint go to Master Lin'drala. And I didn't receive any commands nor threw them back to anyone's face. You acting on foreseeing anything is just making you look stupid. I know your connection to the force isn't that strong and so does everyone else. Your whining about my Padawan state is just amusing to me. While if it came to it you would probably be send back to the academy because you have forgotten everything what was preached there. Your agression and contempt to just my race alone are violating so many of our codes. Your need for violence and complete ignorance of any other solution are more sith than jedi. Respect is earned not given and you boasting about Brontes running away from you is just pathetic. We all contributed and it was because we all worked together that everyone of us survived. I know, I am not perfect, I know I have flaws, but at least I aknowledge them, I repent from them. Like the mistake I made with Axo. I apologize and hold through to what a jedi should be. If we look to you. I only see someone trying to be something which she isn't."

Last edited by Barracudas on Wed 19 Nov - 9:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryGuide
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 9:33

Sith Fighter (1000hp) > Marinez (26hp) + Turret (10hp) > Blood'Gunner (39.5hp) + Turret (10hp) > Cultist Force User (4hp) > Cultist (20hp) > Ceviran (22.5) > Fyria (55hp) > Barracudas (50hp)

Cultist Force User force leaps at captain to strike her with lightsaber.
The other one summons Sith Fighter from the space. Sith Fight leaves the
current ongoing space battle, separating from others, and makes its way
towards the ground enemies.
Back to top Go down
DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 9:33

The member 'StoryGuide' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Saber Attack' : 7

#2 'Weapon Lightsaber' : 10

Cultist Force User Saber Attack 22 dps 10 energy (Target Ceviran)
Counter: Saber Defense, Tutaminis, Ray Shield
Saves: Reflex Half

Cultist: Summons Orbital Aid

After Ceivran's Counter, its Ceviran's turn to act again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holocron

Experience : 21

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 9:56

Marinez and Blood'gunner gained 5 points towards chaotic alignment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 10:06

Ceviran frowns at the whole crew and before she can worry about containing her emotions she senses the incoming attack and tries to deflect it with her own saber.

Affection

Axo 0
Barracudas -85
Blood'Gunner -10
Jag -5
Lin'drala -10
Marinez -10
Oyo 0
Sicilia +10

Zemalia -65
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   Wed 19 Nov - 10:06

The member 'Ceviran' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Saber Defense' : 2

9,5 vs 22 (Failure)
22,5 hp - 10 (energy damage)= 12,5 hp

Ceviran's turn to attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top