SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

Share | 
 

 Testing the RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StoryGuide
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1342
Experience : 1406
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2013-06-12

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Testing the RP   Fri 21 Jun - 5:01

use this thread to test dice rolls in forum posts

After 2 days of searching for his wife, Furlex found the door he needs to open.

Furlex Choices:

[STR 15] - Break the door.
[Slicing 10] - Slice the security to open door.
[Turn around and leave]


Last edited by Oyo on Tue 9 Jul - 8:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorgameteam.super-forum.net
Alphazoolou



Posts : 2
Experience : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-21

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Fri 21 Jun - 5:09

After 2 days of searching for his wife, Furlex found the door he needs to open.

Furlex Choices:

[STR 15] - Break the door.
[Slicing 10] - Slice the security to open door.
[Turn around and leave

***Fulex breaks the door down {[STR 15]}
I stand silently look around then without even rasing my hand I will the door.  Only to find my wife a pair of worn slippers....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryGuide
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1342
Experience : 1406
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2013-06-12

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sat 22 Jun - 16:05

test
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorgameteam.super-forum.net
DICE

avatar

Posts : 799
Experience : 795
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sat 22 Jun - 16:05

The member 'Oyo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Strength' : 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf

avatar

Posts : 16
Experience : 26
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 28
Location : America

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sun 23 Jun - 19:50

Spring approaches the door "Nothing shall stand in my way"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DICE

avatar

Posts : 799
Experience : 795
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sun 23 Jun - 19:50

The member 'Wolf' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Strength' : 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf

avatar

Posts : 16
Experience : 26
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 28
Location : America

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sun 23 Jun - 19:53

Spring is repelled by an Ancient Force Barrier knocking him to the other side of the room. "Damn you" He charged once again "Feel my power" Spring let loose a Force Scream
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DICE

avatar

Posts : 799
Experience : 795
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sun 23 Jun - 19:53

The member 'Wolf' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Strength' : 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf

avatar

Posts : 16
Experience : 26
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 28
Location : America

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sun 23 Jun - 19:55

The Scream is bounced back at Spring as he jumps over the rebounded attack towards the door once again "Know my might"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DICE

avatar

Posts : 799
Experience : 795
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sun 23 Jun - 19:55

The member 'Wolf' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Strength' : 15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freýa

avatar

Posts : 14
Experience : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-25

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Fri 28 Jun - 7:04

HAcking da door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DICE

avatar

Posts : 799
Experience : 795
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Fri 28 Jun - 7:04

The member 'Freýa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Cunning' : 19
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annawulf

avatar

Posts : 33
Experience : 25
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-07-12

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sun 14 Jul - 11:31

slicing door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DICE

avatar

Posts : 799
Experience : 795
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sun 14 Jul - 11:31

The member 'Annawulf' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Slicing' : 18
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bogana

avatar

Posts : 106
Experience : 54
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 23
Location : America

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sat 20 Jul - 19:45

Bogana wakes up, looking at the clock it is only 5 am. Getting up she goes to look for that cup of coffee she left sitting out last night. Coming to the conference room where she left it she finds the door to be jammed shut. "What?!" kicking the door a phew times she notices that it could be nocked over if hit hard enough. "I don't have time to bother with you door!" Bogana clinches her fists and throws a solid punch at the door.

[STR 15] - Break the door.
[Slicing 10] - Slice the security to open door.
[Turn around and leave]


Last edited by Bogana on Sat 20 Jul - 19:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile bogana
DICE

avatar

Posts : 799
Experience : 795
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sat 20 Jul - 19:45

The member 'Bogana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Strength' : 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bogana

avatar

Posts : 106
Experience : 54
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 23
Location : America

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sat 20 Jul - 19:47

With a bruised fist bogana kicks the door violently.
"Stupid son of bantha!"


Last edited by Bogana on Sat 20 Jul - 19:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile bogana
DICE

avatar

Posts : 799
Experience : 795
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sat 20 Jul - 19:47

The member 'Bogana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Strength' : 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bogana

avatar

Posts : 106
Experience : 54
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 23
Location : America

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sat 20 Jul - 19:55

Bogana now has a sore foot and fist. Becoming infuriated Bogana loses her concentration.(-5 awareness) looking around she wonders if is another exit. She then looks back at the door. "It's either you give me a alternate path or you coming down. One way or another I'm getting that coffee!"

[STR 15] - Break the door.
[Slicing 10] - Slice the security to open door.
[Awareness 17] - Find an alternate path that requires no effort
[Turn around and leave
]
Back to top Go down
View user profile bogana
DICE

avatar

Posts : 799
Experience : 795
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sat 20 Jul - 19:55

The member 'Bogana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Awareness' : 14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryGuide
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1342
Experience : 1406
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2013-06-12

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Thu 15 May - 7:13

The target is seen drinking in the cantina. He has the information needed to continue mission.

Barracudas options:

1. [Perform 15] Dance to seduce the target.
2. [Intimidate 15] Make the target talk.
3. [Stealth 15] Steal his data from belt.
4. [Strength 15] Attack target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorgameteam.super-forum.net
Barracudas

avatar

Posts : 599
Experience : 693
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Belgium

Character Sheet
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Shield Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Thu 15 May - 7:22

1. [Perform 15] Dance to seduce the target.

As she walks very slowly to him after beckoning his attention, she motions with her finger to come over to her and then she starts dancing around his body moving very close to him every time, and when she was close enough, she whispered: "Finally a man I can dance with in this hole."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DICE

avatar

Posts : 799
Experience : 795
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Thu 15 May - 7:22

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Perform ' : 13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryGuide
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1342
Experience : 1406
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2013-06-12

Character Sheet
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Shield Points:
50/100  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Thu 15 May - 7:27

13+12.5=25.5vs15 success

The target was impressed with the twi'lek's approach. He fully surrenders to the dance now with Barracudas, letting his guard down. While he closely looks into twi'lek's eyes as she perfectly matches the moves with the cantina music in background, not thinking about anything else but her, the data on his belt is in Barracudas reach now, and she can take it without him noticing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorgameteam.super-forum.net
DICE

avatar

Posts : 799
Experience : 795
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   Sat 19 Jul - 3:35

The member 'StoryGuide' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Strength' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Testing the RP   

Back to top Go down
 
Testing the RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» P1 Spec Lola-Jaguar Testing at Mont Serrat.
» Testing Books ctg
» Aston Martin Racing - Testing Update
» Komodo 9 Testing...
» New sponsor seen in testing?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWTOR Game Team :: Role-Play :: Galaxy-
Jump to: